FAQ - Tenants

Yes, you need Schufa in order to clarify your credit for your landlord.

You can start from https://www.meineschufa.de website

Yes, you can register with almost all apartments.

This term is about side costs. cold is just the rent price and warm is rent prise with side costs together. the amount you should pay is warm one.

The water, cooling and thermo cost, electricity is covered in warm rent price.

If you are an employee you need to have a copy of your contract, if a university student, you need university enrolment, etc.

  • Complete your profile and be found
  • Browse available offers 
  • Get to know others, read their profiles and place rules
  • Send rent request 
  • Direct chat with landlord
  • Online rental agreement
Hominext City Landing Page